You can now host private offerings with its own booking process right in vstudio! Whether its personal training, private sessions or workshops, corporate bookings or anything else where the individual books with you instead of signing up for a class/program time that exists, you can now do it seamlessly with vstudio!
In 1-2 minutes you can create a private booking page with your own time range, price and availability. Your participants can select from the times you made available, it will book and process payment automatically.
Simply add blocks of time that you are available for the private offering and those times will be available to book (and pay) that works best for your student. Once they have booked, you will be notified by email and you can add it to your calendar.
See how easy it is to create a Private Offering
Good to Know:
- Only available in subscriptions, not "dip your toe" 15%
- Calendar & Confirmation:
- You will be able to add the time/link to your calendar (with participant email included) by double clicking on the invite attached in your confirmation email.
- Once booked, you cannot edit time in the platform. However, you can change the time in the calendar invite (that you both will be on).
- If you need to refund your client in full, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
- You will not get an additional email reminder of upcoming session, make sure note!
- The calendar block is not integrated with your calendar, so you are responsible for updating your availability as needed. We recommend blocking off times for private offerings in your calendar so you don't book other appointments. Or, check regularly and update availability for following week.
- Offering Corporate
- You can use this to offer corporate sessions too - send the booking link to the office/hr managers who can pay and pick a time. Once processed, you can share with them the virtual studio room link to share with the employees. Employees don't need to register in advance, but will be required to confirm the waiver (if you have one) before entering the room. They also will add their name to join so you still know who attended after class.
- BETA - Limits Right Now:
- You cannot offer free ($0) sessions right now.
- Questions/Suggestions/Needs for Private offerings? Email us at email@example.com