Hey DJ - Turn The Music Up! Your students can ask you and can receive.
You can now play your music for your students in your vstudio virtual classes, controlling when to start/stop and turn up or turn down the volume. You can use any music platform that can be opened in a web browser to provide (and control) great music for your classes (spotify, apple music, youtube, etc).
How To Music Share in your virtual classes with vstudio:
- Open your class and go into your virtual room to teach your class
- Open the music playlist you want to use on a new browser tab.
- Click the 🎵 icon on the bottom right navigation.
- This will open a screen sharing window, go to right to chrome tab and select the music playlist browser tab you want to play. Press Share.
- Thats it! When you start your class and ready to play music, simply press play on your playlist and adjust the volume as you please.
- Make sure your audio and screen-sharing is turned on your computer
Notes About Music Sharing:
- If you use headphones while teaching, you will hear the music in your headphones and your students will hear it in their headphones/speakers.
- Recording - The music will be recorded in your class recordings. Keep in mind where you will be sharing the recordings after class and if there is copyright music to consider. You are responsible for if its copyright infringement.
Finding Copyright Free Music:
- Soundcloud - Can search copy free, heres a full playlist example: https://soundcloud.com/search/sets?q=yoga%20playlist
- search copyright free spotify playlists: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6VMwP791exsm7MkbBK26Bx
- find youtube copyright free playlists
- Companies like Epidemic Sounds allow you to create your own playlist https://www.epidemicsound.com