You can add an introduction video for your series, workshop or teacher training that explains what to expect instead of a static image. Here's how:
- When you create/edit a program, you will see an option to upload a video instead of an image.
- Choose the video from your computer and submit.
- Note: If you want to upload an image, choose that instead. We will display either an image or a video.
- Your introduction video will appear on your public program page:
- We will freeze the thumbnail and start at 1 sec mark so if you want to show a particular thumbnail, please add it to your video by editing it for the first 2 seconds before uploading.
If you have any questions or feedback about this, please let us know at email@example.com.