If you have monthly members subscribed to you on other platform and you want to switch to vstudio, there is a way to do this without making them double pay. Memberships renew at the date of their purchase, so when moving to vstudio, you may have some students who have memberships that are yet to expire. Here's how to do this:
- After you sign up on vstudio, go to "monthly membership" section and set a membership price.
- When creating your membership on vstudio, be sure to select a 7-day free trial.
- After you create your membership, have them sign up for membership from your vstudio profile.
- They will not be automatically charges as long as you setup a 7 day trial
- After your students create their vstudio account, send their email, and the date of membership renewal to firstname.lastname@example.org on a document/csv file whatever is easiest for you.
- We will extend their trial period on our end so their next payment is on the renewal date.
- After that date, they will be charged through vstudio and your students' membership will be fully transferred to vstudio.
For example, if you have someone whose membership renewal date is May 23 and you are switching on May 1st. They can sign up for your vstudio membership on May 1st and we will extend their trial period till May 23. So their next payment date will be on May 23rd.
If you have any questions about this, please let us know at email@example.com.