Here are the steps in order to use an external camera device for your class other than your computer webcam:
- Connect your external device to your laptop/computer
- Sign in to your account and go to your virtual room for your class.
- Allow accessing camera when prompted and select your new camera device from the dropdown menu before your enter room:
- Click "Enter Room" and you are all set.
- In case you want to switch back to your computer webcam midway through the session, just leave and rejoin with your webcam selected on the dropdown above.
Note: If you want to use your phone camera instead of computer webcam, there's a way to do this as well. More details here.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.