If you have a studio account, you might have different instructors leading different classes. You do not need to share your studio login credentials to provide access to the instructors teaching your classes. There's an easy way to share join class links with outside instructors. Here are the steps:
- Create your class
- Copy the join class link to share with the instructor (details on how to do this below)
- Get the instructor to create a vstudio instructor account from here: https://vstudio.live/signin
- Send an email to the instructor with the date/time of the class and join class link.
And here's a short video walking you through what to do:
As long as the instructor has created their own vstudio profile/account (no need to connect to Stripe), they can use their own login credentials to enter the classroom, and you simply provide the link to enter the class as an instructor.
This allows the instructor to teach a class your studio is offering without having full access to your studio account!
TO LOCATE & SHARE THE LINK TO A CLASS:
- Sign into your account and Navigate to the "Classes" tab at the bottom of the home page.
- Select the class you plan to share with the instructor.
- "Right-click on the green button, "Go to Virtual Room," copy the link, then share that link with the instructor.
When the instructor goes to the join class link, they will be prompted to enter their instructor account credentials before joining.
If you have any questions about this, please email us at email@example.com.