Zoom is built for team collaboration and not for yoga/fitness classes. However, Zoom is great as it allows face-to-face interaction between instructors and participants.
Here's how vstudio video conferencing is better than Zoom and other fitness platforms for yoga & fitness classes:
- Browser based video conferencing (no download required)
- Simple to use
- One click to join class for you and your participants
- Custom built for fitness classes unlike for team collaboration
- Instructor video/audio quality is always highest.
- When using team collaboration software such as Zoom, the quality of each participant is same and incase of network interruptions for one participant, everyone's quality gets equally degraded. With vstudio, participant videos get affected first and instructor last.
- Optional custom functionality such as once you start the class, only you can see the participants and no one else to ensure a more comfortable experience for the participants.
- Video conference face-to-face with up to 50 participants.
- You can do this on Zoom but most other fitness platforms only allow 10-15 cameras on at one time.
- Get high quality and easily shareable recordings
- We only record instructor audio/video and none of the participants are recorded
- The quality is as if you recorded from your own camera
- You get an easily shareable link (you can also password protect it) within 1-2 hrs after your class
- We have proven reliability
- 4.6/5 out of 2000 reviews.
- 1500+ live classes hosted in 20+ countries
- Easily share music playlist link
- What have a music playlist button that allows easy access to your playlist link