We love live classes to connect in real time, grow and support a community not limited by space and time, while also being able to provide real-time feedback to your attendees. However, we don't limit your offerings to only live classes and have a seamless way to provide on-demand videos for your participants to enjoy anytime!
You can upload any videos or audios that you wish to offer. You can go to vstudio recordings to upload, or, use other content you have for on-demand. All videos will show up under "On-Demand" tab on your URL.
Benefits of Vstudio On-Demand
- The link to your video is viewable but never downloadable
- With Pay Per View you they don't get access forever
- With Membership its only when they are paying member will they have access
- Easy way to make $ in your sleep
There are three ways your participants can access on-demand video/audio:
1. Through Pay-Per-View (PPV) - More Below
2. Through Membership - Members get access to all live classes and on-demand
3. Free On Your Profile - Anyone can view on your vstudio profile (but cannot download)
PAY PER VIEW:
Pay Per View (PPV) is exactly that - your participants per for each time they view this on-demand content (video/audio). Once they pay, they will get an access code for 24 hr access to the video. The video is viewable but not downloadable and will automatically expire.
Your members (paid for membership) will be able to freely access your paid videos. More on How-To Setup Pay Per View.
Note - All PPV (unless you hide access) will populate on our On-Demand Discover Page.
SETTING UP ACCESS TYPES:
When you set access type to free, anyone who views your vstudio url can view videos. This is great if you want to do a welcome video; intro to a class type or overview of some basic props or how-to to get start.
Tip: We personally don't recommend adding a bunch of free full content/videos. Instead use this as a teaser, intro or hook to your PPV or value of signing up as a member.
2. Paid & Pay What You Can
Paid On-Demand Offerings will show up in both pay per view and for your members. Remember, your participants who signup for membership (members) will have access to all on-demand videos. Like an All-Access Pass.
So in the 'upload video' Paid and PWYC are referring to the rate you want to charge for your Pay Per View Videos, while members will not be charged to view.
Videos you want to make accessible to only your members, and will not be accessible for Pay Per View. A great way to add value to your membership with exclusive member-only content.
- Setting Up Duration, Intensity, Level and Category Filters
- Rerank your video order on your profile
- Add Your Own Categories For Videos
- How-To Setup Pay Per View