Simply enough, class packs are a pack of classes, purchased upfront, usually to lock in a better rate to select classes in the future. There are two options: 5 class packs or 10 class packs.
You can enter in the total amount for each pack. So, if your class is $20 each x 5 class pack = enter in $100 for the 5 class pack.
Usually, this is used to provide a better rate for paying up front for multiple classes than ‘drop in.’ So, if you charge $25 for drop in class, then for 5 class pack could charge $20 per class ( total $100 instead of $125), and $15 when you buy 10 ($150 instead of $250). Again, this is strictly for example, you can price and list as you like!
When someone buys a class pack, they will receive an email with a unique code to input into each class.
- Cannot use promo codes on class packs
- Use link https://vstudio.live/instructors/yourprofilehere?tab=packs&membership to link directly to your class pack tab under packs & memberships.
- Class packs only work on live and on-demand classes (not programs)
- How-To Use Class Packs for Videos
- It's recommended that class packs are discounted from your drop in rate.