Live classes can be offered in a variety of ways. You can offer online virtual classes, in person, reoccurring, record your classes and much more. A bit more about classes here:
1. Vstudio Virtual Room:
We have a built in video conferencing designed for teaching online. You can have up to 49 students in your class, all which you can see on their camera (if they choose). A couple unique features only available with vstudio we created to optimize your and your students class experience:
- Your camera is always front and centre, students will see each other on the bottom.
- We have built in playlist button to make it easy for your students to listen
- Your video quality (upload speed) is always prioritized, so if anyone's internet is slow, the students video quality will be minimized before yours. This means you can have a large class and students will get your video at highest quality
- You see all your students even if you are recording.
- You can click on a students screen and their screen will be enlarged, so if you have a large class size, you can zoom in!
- Simple One Click - Start Class Button - Two Options:
- 1. Teaching View - All students are muted, and they stop seeing each other and only see you. You see all your students. This makes students feel more comfortable to leave their camera on so you can provide feedback without strangers seeing them. In Teacher View students can unmute themselves and ask you questions. You will be the only one to hear them! Talk about making it easy for students to engage.
- 2. Community View - Option to leave it so students continue to see each other.
- FAQ: How Reliable Is this video conferencing vs something like zoom? We have hosted 1000s of live virtual classes and after class students have an opportunity to rate the quality. They rate it on average 4.6 out of 5. We have instructors share with us that the video and sound quality exceeds zoom.
2. Livestream Room
You can have 200 students attend your class, great when you have a larger group/following. In this, they will only be able to see you, you won’t be able to see them.
3. Your own link - embed
(When You May Need Zoom or Webinar Link):
If you like or need, you can always embed another hosting link and give your students the same signup experience. We don’t think you need or will want to when you try the video hosting room, but if you need for some traditional meeting settings, like screenshare for a lecture, or breakout rooms, you can always add a zoom link (or other video conferencing link) when you need to.
4. In Person
You can use the classes to schedule in person classes and add a specific location. This allows you to provide all your offerings in one easy place. We also only take 2.5% transaction. Simply select In Person, enter the location and share locally!
5. Private (On on One)
If you select private, we will also only charge 2.5%. The attendance class size will automatically be changed to one (1) person.